Monday, March 17, 2014

Come on Go with me



Hey eveyone! So sorry that I havn't been posting anything in the longest time! Real life yeah know? It chases up to you buuuut the good news is that I am on vacation all this week!! Excited! plus Anime Boston is this weekend!! YAAYAYY!!

So I got my new Sakura wig in ^ ^ ^ those are just two of the hundreds of pictures I took. (yes I have a problem, I'm okay with it) Its from Arda Wigs and I love everything about it! <3


 Also this is for all those Sakura haters out there. Yeah I was practicing some fake bruises and cuts, so I thought I should make this a character shoot. And yes, I do have my chest blinding on, figured I keep it kinda in character to have the ace bandage bra going on. hahaha!
Yeah I had some fun with it. Thank god no one is home, I don't think I'll post these on tumblr maybe deviantART. lol

Also for those of you who don't follow my on Tumblr I cut off ten inches of my hair the other day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment