Thursday, January 16, 2014

the fallen

So i've got more photos of the Legolas test photo shoot, I want to do anyone when its warm out and maybe some green on the trees. I've got some photos of some art that I will be posting in the Art section of this blog, we started a new D&D campaign and I am so excited for it! Love making new characters PLUS we have a sixth person playing with us so its even better! Love it and can't wait!  I"m gonna see if there is a way to add a section to this blog and add some of my short stories on here.







Right so I've been working on some new arrows, I'm not to happy with the way they came out sooo I'm gonna re-do them, the quiver is coming along pretty good I really don't want to rush the quiver. Tho I've found two designs that I really like so I might be making two quiver and see were that takes me. I know I know it seems crazy buuut I really love Legolas as a character and I want to do him justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment