Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jinxed

I can't believe that January is almost over, boo where did the days go!? Oh well I do have come new updates, I've posted these my TUMBLR find myself posting a lot of cool stuff on there.
So here are the arrows the top is the first batch, which at the time I thought looked really good. Now mind you I wasn't using a cosplay tutorial, it directions for the boy-scouts or something, I don't know. But it had out awful so that is when I went in search for a good, step by step tutorial. ..(ten minutes later)  now I can't find it... wonderful.. I'll post it later. But LOOK at the second batch! Gorgeous!
I tried my hand in some photo editing, trying to make my face appear more manly if you would. Still getting the hang of it but meh it was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment