Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sitting on the Hilltop






(Sorrry am I so BAD at posing I will practice!) Here are some photos from the test run from last Thursday, now I say test run because I want to change a ton of things about this costume. Darker tights, lengthen the outer jerkin, add some gold details to the jerkin, armor on my upper back, weapons (duuuuh) I am working on some arrows right now. The shin armor needs to be darker, still working the light chain mail under the jerkin and I might even re-do the silver tunic underneath it all, its from my original outfit.

We still have more photos, with a bow that again I didn't finish on time (shocker) but everything in good time, I will be bringing this costume to Anime Boston 2013 in three months sooo fingers crossed that everything will be worked out by then. Also need to keep working on James Kidd. I am so excited to see other people doing James Kidd cosplay!! SO PROUD of the fandom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment