Friday, March 27, 2015

Grey Warden WIP 2 + cake

This is how I made the scales




It takes a ton of time but it is worth it if you are short on cash, there has to been some of your friends who go through just so much or more Mountain Dew like me. It is my blood. No serious. I've used 14 cans right now and the front part is just about finished.


Instead of being an adult and doing my house work I did this on my day off, it was raining pretty hard outside too. But I start on my back side today, I want to get all the scales sewn down before I start hemming and sewing anything, this is going to take the longest... so I might as well not put it off any longer then I have. PLUS I have a friend who wants to do a DAO cosplay group which I am wicked excited for! LOVE group costumes! So much fun!
------------------------------------------------

Also the Bollywood cake I did this morning as a special order! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment