Thursday, March 12, 2015

Brackett, WI








Hey everyone, just some quick updates and some food spam for all of you to enjoy. Made cupcakes the other day and I've been giving them away to all my friends and coworkers, haha. I'm such a terrible person to be friends with when your on a diet which is everyone right now because of the new year.

Also that Frozen cake was an order for these twins, Joshua and Sophie I've been making their cakes since they were born! Five years of my cakes! And this year was a bit different, their mum was having two parties,  I think I posted the first cake (an Olaf cake) last month. Well  to turns out she wanted just another Olaf cake and none of the other characters... so this beautiful cake went out of the sales floor, we did sell it but my heart broke when they handed it back with a disappointing look on their faces...that would be the first time in 11 years that someone hasn't liked something I made for them.... Not a good feeling.

I also found out that I have a good amount of people who welling to back me when I start my own bakery.. I shouldn't be surprised but I am and also touched. Its hard to put into words how I feel about that, I am truly honored to have such amazing people surrounding me.

Which is good because I may be out of a job soon. The store maybe closing and then re-opening after 90 days, I don't know how true this is. But I think this the kick in the pants I need to get started on something that is my own.

So stay tuned in, I may start a Kickstarter, lol maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment