Thursday, February 12, 2015

SnowStorm

I am the worst at keeping this blog updated and I am so sorry for that. During the winter months I tend to disappear from everything, mainly because I am freezing. Plus all this snow that Rhode Island is getting doesn't help when I need to leave me house. I do apologize to everyone I might have offended with my lack of being here.

No updates on costumes, my sewing room is an ice box right now, even with the space heaters on. I did make this really cool snow dragon the other day and got laughed at by two teenagers. But that is alright, I was proud of my dragon.


Yeah I wanted to color it but the next day we had another snow storm and now she is gone. But we can always rebuild! Work has been keeping me busy and filled with sweets, tho I am still looking for a new and/or another part time job.







So yeah way to much snow this year. and we have another foot coming this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment