Saturday, February 28, 2015

Afire Love


This month has been pretty good, I mean somethings didn't go as planned but stuff happens and sometimes things just can't work out. But I do try to enjoy my small wins. My friend and I have started working on our Attack on Titan cosplays, which I posted those photos the other day. Well on Tuesday we will be doing a test run with makeup and wigs, everything Erwin and Levi are FINALLY HAPPENING! OH I also got around the reading "A Choice with no regrets" and holy cow the back of the manga read like a trashy love novel, if that doesn't make Levi and Erwin canon I don't know what will. haha. I want super excited to wear these costumes, Anime Boston can not come fast enough (and I forgot to pre-reg again/FUCK/) its going to be hard not to smile while I'm Levi. We have all these shippy crap we gonna do at AB. I CAN NOT CONTAIN MYSELF! I'm in love with these old men and sappy love for each other. Sorry ,,,, oh what no I'm not! mahaha!

 end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment