Friday, November 7, 2014

Wall of Ice

Hey everyone! So again sorry about not updating that enough, my plan each year is to post more then the last and I think I''m on point with this year. That is if I make time to post! Its that time of year again were everything goes by wicked fast thanks to the holidays! But I think I have some updates from RI-Comic Con. I think I'll make a separate rant about that one (not really that bad of a rant).

So here are some photos of my Jedi - Siri Tachi. Totally got to hang out with some old friends from the NEG 501st, I got to see all our couple costuming friends which is awesome! Happens like once a year, maybe twice. lol


 On Halloween we were acting like big dorks. I was dying Mary Read and JB was Kenway... had a TON of kids it was fun! Our friends came over and we played card games. lol




And this Mary Read not taking any of your SHIT! lol Having a nice smart phone with a good camera is suppper fun now. lol

The Kenways and animals....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment