Friday, November 7, 2014

Rhode Island Comic Con 2014

Here is the thing about RI-Comic Con, I had a good time but it was very draining, physically and emotionally. Yes, we where PACKED into that dealers room like fish in a barrel but I got to see some old friends and awesome art work. I felt bad for the vendors when they had to stop letting new people into the dealers room, mainly because if you don't have fresh faces your not gonna sell anything. I hate the fact the RI- Comic Con got so big, so fast and yet first all the  media they put out they were saying that they were sorry, but now its "Go big or go home". I say Fuck that, book another hall if you want to over sell on your tickets. I've been going to Cons since 2007 and only this year, Boston Comic Con- a.k.a Line Con was a total wash and now part of RI Comic Con- a.k.a. Rain Con was right up there.

I didn't find one photo of us as Mary and Edward and I am super disappointed about that.

Fingers crossed that SuperMegaFest will be better.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment