Thursday, September 4, 2014

Settle down with me

 Right lets jump right into what happened over the weekend for me! We had my sister's bridal shower and to the left is some of the decorations that we made, when I say 'we' I mean myself It was Minnie themed with tons and tons of ladybugs everywhere. (My sister loves ladybugs) All and all the day was good there were certain things that got on my nerves but it doesn't matter, my sister was happy so I was happy. The wedding next month! >_< so nervous!

The next photo is the almost finished Sakura / Dwarf costume I've been working on for a few weeks now, I've been loving the fact that I havn't spent any money on this costume so far,  I do know that when it comes to the axe and bed roll I will need to break down and purchase some supplies. Oh well./













 Two of my awesome friends just came back from Dragon*Con (they go every year, jealous) and they both have Grey Warden costumes. I've JUST finished the first game and we've played a D&D campaign in the DragonAge world so I've completely fallen in love with the world and everything that has to do with Dragon Age. The next step? Making my own Grey Warden .

I'm probably gonna do a rouge or scout, I'm not of mage gal myself and the warrior has a bit of armor work to it. So maybe, there is no time limit on this costume tho I would love to surpise my friends with it at Rhode Island Comic Con in November but I don't think its in the budget. Blah of well.

I also don't have good memerioes of working with scupley but this time it work really really well. I'm kinda happy with the symbol I may just redo it all together.





No comments:

Post a Comment