Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ain't no other man but you!

Right so I'm not up to date with Naruto, I stopped when Sakura and Obito saved Sasuke from the desert plane. Thanks to social media I have a rough idea of what is going on currently, sometimes I really dislike fandoms or maybe it is just people in general. ANYWAY we all saw those two cover arts that showed team seven in a different universe?! Right? Awesome! Love it!

Fact I loved it to the point I started making Sakura's dwarf/berserker costume. Yes, you did just read that correctly.

So here is the picture I'm going off of.
I got this off tumblr it is no way mine. But as I stated above I AM IN LOVE with this costume. I even plan on making the HUGE axe.
Blurry photo sorry. also no sleeves yet! WIP

EVA foam is kind of amazing

derp face! with a messed up wig!

re-painted the skull cap ALSO EVA foam and model magic!
On a side note I have not spend a dime on material so far. I had all this stuff just waiting for me, it is the best feeling in the world when I can just look around my sewing room and have everything I'd need. AMAZING!


clutches

Trying my make a new Ton-ton for sakura

SHAAARK!

No comments:

Post a Comment