Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cpt. Gideon...


"I once sailed for a king. I obeyed greedy, power hunger women and men    of privilege and wealth, spent most of my adult life sailing beside them too. But now, I bend my knee to no other captain. I serve for the greater good for all the races of this realm   . My only oath is to my crew    and together we set the world    right again. With the hopes that one day our children    need not know the empty feeling of losing their loved ones. And because of that no elemental lords will stop us, not even you Shay…"

-Cpt. Addison Gideon of Thasaad’s Cutless.

( written on scrap of parchment left somewhere in her captain’s cabin    - reassuring herself that she is indeed    doing this for all the right reasons. )


{sorry this little clip is kind of random thoughts I've been having about Addison.... she is fighting a battle within herself , so that on day others will experience what she has.  Bare with me on this one ... I think I might start posting some more...}

No comments:

Post a Comment