Thursday, July 17, 2014

ConnectiCon 2014

 No, I'm not dead. Sorry that I haven't posted anything a long time....

My first ConnectiCon was back in 2007, seven years and I think I've missed all but two since than. I decided to go back this year but just for one day and I can not figure out if it was worth the money. $50 for a one day pass on Saturday is a TON of money for such a small con and they changed some things around also. My friends and I walked all over looking for the 'artist alley' all the times I went it was located on the top floor down one of the hallways... but this year is was in with the Dealer's Room. Which thinking back on there wasn't that many vendors and waaay to many sword dealers (I counted three booths). Also, no game room, now I personal don't come to Cons to play console games but we met us people at lunch that were pretty upset about it. We later found out that some people were having a private game room at one of the hotels somewhere? Again don't know how much of that is true, but I thought it was odd.

What I enjoyed about CtCon was talent I saw there. The cosplayers/costumers talent pool was awesome soo many wonderful costumes compared to the last Anime Boston. Oh and everyone we spoke to was just the nicest!

All and all will I go back? Maybe for a day if the price goes down. But probably not.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment