Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cannonball

"There's a man all alone
Telling me his friends are gone
That they've died and flown away
So I told him he was wrong
That you friends are never gone
If you look to the sky and pray"

 Clearly I am in love with James Kidd and yes I will be wearing this Anime Boston this coming March 2014. Super excited and I am hoping to get in a good photo shoot waay before that buut who knows. So I did another test run with the make up today (I had the day off) and I also re-did the shoulders...again. I'm just not happy with how they came out the last two times.. plus more and more screen-caps are coming out everyday. (Not to mention I could also go and play the game and follow him around but whatever..) 

Okay lets talk about the scar, I was on the YouTube looking for make up tutorials to make fake scars (and not those crappy plastic bits you pay $10 for at the Halloween shops, I wanted something that could look real and photograph well.) So after some searching and watching some pretty stupid stuff I found a woman in germany who was using Mehron - rigid collodion "scarring liquid".  Amazing product! Simply LOVE IT! Feels kind strange at first but the scar comes out so well. It comes off well to, just peel it away.

to much editing O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment