Thursday, November 21, 2013

Across the Sea

I see your face across the sea, you're in the waves surrounding me,
I hear your voice call on the breeze, on the ship out on the ocean.
~~~~
Well I've been pretty busy with work this week but I did find some time to work on some little things on Kidd. Kinda wish it was summer time because I know I'm gonna want to do a photo-shoot of this costume at the beach and its going to be wicked cold. >:D 


 I still can not believe how quick this costume came together and mind you I really don't know what I'm doing, hahaha. I've never taken a class on sewing or anything with fabric. ^__^ I also didn't edit these photos just wanted to see it you got the details in the fabric better without a filter on the image. 

I do still need more buttons... even tho the red slash kinds covers that section up, I would feel better if there were buttons there.  

Also my hidden blade should be in tomorrow! EXCITED! If I love it then after Christmas I will order another.. because Kidd has two. 

Well I'm off my throw together a Zoe Washburn costume for this weekend. 
Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. How did you create the coat and the pattern on the cuffs and such? 've been wanting to make a James Kidd outfit myself you see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an old Pea coat pattern layin' about my sewing room and used that as the base for the coat. The fabric I purchased at my local Jo-Ann fabrics, the patterns are not video game accurate but it was close enough for me so I went with it.

      Delete