Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wedding cakes

Right so I few weeks ago my aunt was talking about a wedding cake she needed for the 28th of July, didn't say who it was for but the way she kept looking at her boyfriend, Tommy. I know something was up with the two of them, needless to say, yes they got married. 


Just a small wedding in the backyard, it turned out to be a very nice and hot day July day and then it down poured later! But it was wonderful! Yes that is me on the left, the pale one in the pink. ha ha. 


The flowers were done by my friend Alex, she did an awesome job and my aunt loved them!!

That is it for now, no pictures of the new costumes yet... working on it still. Not a ton of free time for photo shoots!

p.s. here was the original idea for the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment