Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer wasted

No, my summer hasn't been wasted it has been a great summer. Minus the whole not going to C6 or Dragon Con this year. I've been wanting to go to DCon for the longest time now and I feel that every time I get some money saved up it always goes into another fund. Alas I still have King Richard's Farie coming up next month and I AM SO EXCITED! I can finally wear my drow costume out and about! 

I still don't have any photos of Astrid, I know, I know. 

Art trips are over now that the summer has come to an end. Everyone is back in school and/or has work. Tho our last trip was to the Harvard Museum of Natural History and the Peabody Museum.







It was a really cool day but the parking was awful! There was no where to park over an hour of driving around and around looking for somewhere are wasn't PERMIT ONLY parking. OH how annoying it was!! But thank god a spot opened up for two hour  parking right in front of the museum! 


No comments:

Post a Comment