Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Uuupdates!

Hey everyone sorry for again not posting anything I've kind of been leading away from this blog and focusing more on my social media Outlets. If you guys don't already follow me on Instagram it's childofthemirkwood . I have a cosplay Amino to which again is child of the mirkwood I'll post links all the bottom of this page. But I've been kind of forgetting to come back here and post along with all my other posts so I do apologize. Doesn't seem like anyone's really waiting for me to post something here so if you are sorry

I did finish Hawke from Dragon Age and I will update the costume list with photos. I've started another costume also from Dragon Age. I think you guys are getting the hinge that I really like Dragon Age. I enjoy a lot of the characters and the costume design is really well done.

On a personal note my new job is going very well it's long hours and hard work but it's definitely worth it and I'm in a better place than I ever was.

So check out any of my social media I think I post their most about Which con I'm going to next and what I'll be wearing.

I'm on Instagram as @childofthemirkwood. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://instagram.com/download/?r=1516048683

Patreon

Facebook @childofthemirkwood cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment