Saturday, November 5, 2016

Dyeing is a new thing!

 hey everyone so just a quick update I'm just going to post a bunch of photos from the costumes I've been working on not in any particular order. But I know there are some from Nessa we went to Halloween party there's some of Lagertha and I've been working on the resistance pilot outfit.

The resistance pilot costume has been kind of a challenge. I've been going off the reference photos from a very detailed picture of 4 pilots. And I'm kind of winging it I don't know if this will be a provable from the rebel Legion or what but I think it's coming out pretty cool. I have learned how to dye polyester and I'm getting pretty good at dyeing cotton. I had a jumpsuit that was orange and I didn't want to buy a new one so I reused this one it was just the wrong color of orange. Interstellar Orange apparently is a thing I don't know if that's an actual color but Star Wars has made it one.









No comments:

Post a Comment