Monday, April 6, 2015

this

My friends and I started cosplaying/costuming as early as 2006, since in high school and it was nothing big, capes, cloaks maybe a skirt. Our first convention was Anime Boston and it was a blast we made our own costumes, one of parents drove us and got a hotel room it was great. And as the years went by we continued to create costumes, bigger and better. Novices to this day and proud of it, this is a hobby were I can be as creative as I want to be, I can do anything, be anyone (male/female doesn't matter to me).

I truly enjoy finding a character that I can relate to or even better find strength in that character, I wanna be more like them. My family (da, mum, sister and brother) thinks its wonderful and I couldn't be any luckier when it comes to that. But when other members of my family see and make comments on Facebook I just get mixed feelings. It just puts me off. questioning if I should bother posting things to Facebook at all, even tho I have cosplay friends on there.

They all post picture of their hobbies, why can't I? And what gives you the right to make a questionable comment about my hobby. If you don't like me dressed as a man then unfollow me Facebook. If it makes you that uncomfortable then maybe you don't deserve to see my weird little world.

I know not everyone is accepting of some of the odd things I do, but I'm not hurting anyone and it has nothing to do with them I was not put on this earth to impress you.

Yeah I don't have the best job and  I don't make that much money but I'm happy. Isn't that enough? Shouldn't that be enough?

They says its waste of money. Okay costuming for me is like crafting if I can make it for cheap I will and you know what hobbies are expensive, regardless of what it is. Sports?Cars?Reading?Drawing? hell at least I've not doing drugs.

---------
sorry just needed to rant ....  I need a drink.,,, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment