Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hothouse

ZOMBIES! haha! My sister, cousin, friend and I are going to a Zombie run on Sunday and I figured that I should get some practice in before hand. So for the past three days after I've gonna home from the bakery I'm been watching and reading zombie makeup tutorials on YouTube. Also I've never dressed up as a zombie before and I would totally do this at a convention, maybe next Anime Boston I can get a group of brain-rotted zombies stumbling through the halls, that would be an amazing sight.

The top photo is the first day following a tutorial on YouTube and then the others are me getting my feet wet with the things that I've learned. I was also watching some extras on the Walking Dead, no I don't the show but the props and zombie special effects are simple mind blowing.I will be taking lots of photos at the run and update here when I get the chance.

Also in the works is a camping trip I'll be taking with my best friend. We are shooting for sometime in the fall and I'll be taking my last week vacation. I've already started a check list of things that I'll need. Haha maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, we still haven't chosen a site yet. Oh well I'll keep everyone posted on the matter. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment