Friday, July 12, 2013

Who ever got that brave?

 Right so I started putting thing on the sewing room walls finally and I've come realize that I have a ton of Harley Quinn artwork. Now normally when we go to conventions I look and see what artists are selling and what characters are popular. It is my guilty pleasure to purchase Harley artwork from artists. LOVE HER. and just a heads up this WHOLE wall is JUST for her. My Quinn shrine. >:D
 We went out to a lobster dinner the other night and I got fancy with my hair. I really want to chop it all off buuuut it is fun to play with when I feel like it.
 Nice? Wicked right? haha!
 SO it you haven't seen the new Hobbit trailer you should go watch it now. It shows Legolas's new armor and well the MINUTE I saw it I wanted to make it. But here was the deal, I wanted to make armor for my new Drow armor too... so I make Legolas;s armor design and used some really dark colors, so I could get away with wear it for my Drow and Legolas come December time.

 So here are screen shots of the movie. EXCITED

And of course SILLY PHOTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment