Thursday, May 16, 2013

Now that you do what they told ya!

WE MOVED! Finally but alas nothing is really unpacked but the kitchen and the bathroom. I find that we always move right before a con or major event. Anime Boston is right around the corner and I CAN NOT wait, I am super excited and still have a ton of sewing left to do. But with packing everything up and then unpacking kinda.. I wanted to paint in the crafting sew before I started new projects but I do believe I don't have time to paint right now. OH well but I do need to start sewing.

Anime Boston is now a week away and I am wicked excited! I still have some sewing to do but not much. I already started packing some of the costumes up. I took a paid week off from the Bakery next week so I have no distractions from the costumes.  Sadly I have no update photos ready at this time on any of the costumes... which sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment