Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yo ho Yo ho

So as much as I love my drow costume it does take a bit of time to put on and get out of, so I decided to make a pirate costume. Well I guess pirate/thief costume now I didn't want anything to normal, you know with the hat, vest and hook. Hook? Peg leg too! Haha! 

Plus this whole idea popped into my head when some friend's and I were at a local flea market, some jewelery venders had some awesome pieces. Nothing that I'd wear in everyday life but total costume pieces! Love it!

LOVE this neckalce!

 I didn't want just plan hair and face so I thought I'd spice things up with a red wig and some tribal face paint!

I know I know... total myspace photo.

Scared look. Don't know why I took this photo.
Yes everything started with that necklace and I hope to go back to that wonderful vender for more pieces! Everything I had for this costume was in my closet already, minus the necklace.

Still playing around with the outfit but I figure its not gonna be more than this.

Ideas! So many ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment