Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweat Shop

The sewing circle / mini sweat shop as I like to call it went well yesterday! Nearly seven hours of staright sewing...and well we did kinda of get off track with some wedding mags buut it was only for abit! No one is gettin' married but we love looking at all the dresses and cakes! So pretty!!


Okay so I really like the photos of Howl



When we are at Anime Boston I do plan on wrapping my chest so I appear more boy-like. But for now I guess these photo are of female Howl. haha! I really enjoyed working on the jewerly for this costume, I'll have to take a close up of the necklace, earrings, and ring! I'm suer impressed with the blue jewel on the necklace OH! and Calcifer too! He came out great and it only took me about ten mintues to throw him together!


And here is Maria Thorpe from Aassassin's Creed.
I know the collars are all sorts of fluffy? Wrinkled? I do plan on putting some interfacing on the back of them just so they both sit flat on my collar bone... other then that I just need to keep working on that darn hair style. I love braids but I'm never done one all the way around my head before, I've been spending much of my free time on Youtube watching videos on 'how to' when it comes to this hair style. I'll get the hang of it!!   >:3

I don't think I'm gonna attempt to make any more costumes for Anime Boston ... but you never know we still have some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment